Staff Determination Commission has delivered the SSC Constable (Chief) Enrollment 2023 warning on 01/09/2023. Warning is on a mission to fill 7547 opportunities as Constable (Chief) in Delhi Police. The brief eligibility information is provided here for candidates who are preparing for the SSC Constable (Executive) exam. Check classification wise opening recorded beneath. Intrigued and qualified applicants can go through the qualification measures and apply online from 01/09/2023 to 30/09/2023. Applicants can see the opportunity and qualification subtleties, for example, the choice cycle, expense structure and significant dates in the beneath satisfied. Hopefuls can likewise really take a look at the most recent SSC News 2023 updates here.
Name of the Post: Constable (Chief)
Post Date: 01/09/2023
No of Opportunities: 7547
Place: Across India
SSC Enrollment 2023
Most recent Govt Occupations 2023
Significant Dates for SSC Constable (Leader) Enlistment 2023:
Only online applications can be submitted. The web-based application date and time are given in the table. Applicants should present the application at the very latest the last date. Applications won’t be acknowledged after the last date. Applicants can likewise really look at the SSC Constable (Chief) Test Date 2023 underneath.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||01/09/2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30/09/2023 (23:00 hours)|
|Last date for making Online Fee Payment||30/09/2023 (23:00 hours)|
|Dates of Window for Application Form Correction and online payment of Correction Charges.||03/10/2023 to 04/10/2023 (23:00 hours)|
|Date of Computer Based Exam||December 2023|
The SSC Constable (Executive) 2023 competitive examination is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for Constable posts. Totally 7547 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment.
Candidates can check the SSC Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police 2023 Exam category wise and gender wise vacancies listed below.
|S.No.||Name of Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|2||Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC- and ST- )||153||27||15||48||23||266|
|3||Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.1)] (Including backlog SC- and ST-)||152||27||14||107||37||337|
Candidates will receive the monthly salary as given in the below table. Check salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (Executive)||21700 – 69100|
Candidates should have the following age limit as on 01/07/2023. The age limit for the SSC Constable (Executive) Exam is given below. Candidates satisfying the age criteria are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates born not before 02/07/1998 and not later than 01/07/2005 are eligible to apply.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Minimum age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Constable (Executive)||18 years||25 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for reserved categories.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|03||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|04||Sportsperson of distinction who have represented a State at the National Level or the Country at International level in sports during preceding three years from the closing date of receipt of online applications .||05 years|
|5||Sportsperson of distinction who have represented a State at the National Level or the Country at International level in sports during preceding three years from the closing date of receipt of online applications (SC/ ST)||10 years|
|Departmental candidates of Delhi Police (UR)||40 years|
|11||Departmental candidates of Delhi Police (OBC)||43 years|
|12||Departmental candidates of Delhi Police (SC/ST)||45 years|
|13||Sons and daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/ MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police.||29 years|
- Candidates must have passed 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Valid driving license for LMV.
The Selection for SSC Constable (Executive) Recruitment 2023 will be based on the following stages.
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Candidates must pay the application fee online on or before 30/09/2023. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
SSC Constable Enlistment 2023 Apply On the web:
- The most effective method to Apply for SSC Constable (Leader) Enlistment 2023:
- Up-and-comers might apply online by visiting the SSC official www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the Landing page Snap – >New Client? / Get started now.
- User New: Candidates are required to sign up on their own with their current email ID and password.
- Subsequent to enlisting, applicants might sign in utilizing their enrollment number and secret key.
- Users who have registered before can apply directly after logging in.
- The immediate connection to apply online is given beneath.
- Competitors should accurately finish up all of the data mentioned on the application structure.
- No progressions can be made after the structure has been submitted.
- Photos of the applicant should be transferred in JPEG design.
- Applicants can pay their application expense on the web.
- Peruse the installment guidelines cautiously and continue with your installment.
- Expense can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by utilizing Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Check card or in real money at SBI Branches by creating SBI Challan.
- Print the application structure for future reference.
For Application Click Here